Rotary Senior Living is a licensed 42 residential care facility (RCF) and a 46 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF). Our facilities include apartments, duplexes, townhomes, and provides low income housing.
Senior Housing Options
Every older adult is different, so the senior housing choice that’s right for one person may not be suitable for another. The key to making the best choice is to match your housing with your lifestyle, health, and financial needs. At Rotary Senior Living we will help you make the right choice and assist you and your family every step of the way.
You may want to consider independent living if:
- You see needing minor assistance with activities of daily living
- You’d like a place that does not require a lot of maintenance and upkeep
- You like the idea of socializing with peers and having activity options nearby
Residential Care Facility
A residential care facility may be a good choice if:
- You need more personal care services than are feasible at home or in an independent living retirement community
- You don’t need the round-the-clock medical care and supervision of a nursing home
Nursing Home Care
A nursing home may be a good choice if:
- Both your medical and personal care needs have become too great to handle at home or in another facility.
- This may be due to a recent hospitalization, or a chronic illness which has gradually been worsening.
- You need a higher level of care temporarily after a hospitalization, but it’s anticipated you will be able to return to home or another facility after a period of time.