Rotary Senior Living has an opportunity for the right person to make a difference in the lives of our residents.
Part-time position/T-TH-F/ 4PM-8PM Every other weekend 9AM – 5PM
This would be a great opportunity for a High School Student!
As an Activities Assistant your will perform the duties necessary to engage residents in activities designed to provide mental, physical and social stimulation that meets their individual needs, interests, and capabilities.
What you will do:
- Serve refreshments, and assist with serving meals
- Assist resident with activities, walks, crafts, games, etc.
- Secure materials, to provide for scheduled activities
- Communicate with your department head to assure the success of planned activities
What you bring to the team
- Dependable and punctual
- Patience and Empathy
- Must be very adaptable
- Literacy in written and spoke English
- Ability to complete tasks independently
- Background and Drug Screening participation
What’s in it for you
- Double time for worked holidays
- Every other weekend off
- On site cafeteria
- Training in an in-demand field
If you would like to join our team and make a difference in the lives of our senior population, apply today!