Dietary/Kitchen Staff Full-Time
We are in search of a Cook and/or Dietary Staff to join our team at Rotary Senior Living.
Full-Time (30-40 hours per week) & every other weekend/5:30am-2pm/11am-7pm
Pay is dependent on experience – we will train.
What you will be doing:
- Follow recipes to prepare delicious and attractive meals and snacks for residents
- Ensure safety and sanitary standards are met
- Serve meals to residence according to portions specified
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well on a team
- Ability to complete tasks independently
What you bring to the team
- Literacy in written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic/dependability
- Compliance with vaccination requirements
- Background & Drug Screening participation
What’s in it for you:
- Double Time for Worked Holidays
- Every Other Weekend Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid training in an in-demand field
- On Site Cafeteria
- Membership to our fitness center
Join our team today by applying. We look forward to hearing from you!