Rotary Senior Living is hiring for a dedicated, dependable person to join our team as a Restorative Assistant. Wage is dependent on education and experience.
The Restorative Assistant/CNA assists in the provision of restorative/rehabilitative care and services to residents, under supervision of a licensed nurse, as identified and directed by specialized therapists (Physical, Occupational, speech Therapies) and as identified as part of the resident’s care plan. The Restorative Assistant will operate within the constraints of established policies and procedures consistent with accepted standards of practice relevant to the individual’s level of training/education or specialized certification (Certified Rehabilitation Assistant).
What you will be doing:
- Provide Restorative/Rehabilitative care & services
- Assist in maintaining a clean & safe therapy area
- Arrange schedules to meet residents needs
- Maintains confidentiality
- Assist with admissions/discharges
What you bring to the team
- Literacy in written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic/dependability
- Ability to complete tasks independently
- Background & Drug Screening participation
What’s in it for you:
- Double Time for Worked Holidays
- Every Other Weekend Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid training in an in-demand field
- As a part time employee, you will receive a membership to our fitness center
Apply today and start your career with Rotary Senior Living.